Friday, June 17, 2011

here I am

I'm in Perak now..suffering alone..waiii..I had move in with Li Nie and the others..geez..I'm having a single room all by myself..kinda scared..so have to on the light during sleep(fai's afraid of the dark??!)...LOL..it's not that I'm afraid of the dark..it's just the room is too empty..geez..need to buy some anime poster or something to cheer up the room's mood..LOL..by the way..I didn't have a comp here..so currently borrowing Li Nie's..have to wait another 2 month for my new laptop..haiz..so next week I'll start attending class..NOT AGAIN??? STUDYING??? geez..deal with it fai..our life just can't run from studying..man..I still hate studying a lot..hmmm..

1 comment:

  1. There u r?
    How pity am i looking 4 u at school but u at perak now?!
    However,all the best 2 u at there...
    Good Luck!^^

    ReplyDelete