Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So......

Yeah~ I had quite a pleasant say today..the sky was ocean blue..the sun shone brightly but not too hot..but still waking up is not an easy task for me..hehe..I was going to open a new bank account and ATM card for my University preparation..Ugh..I think I'm going to really miss my home..my mum's cook..my grandmother's nagging voice..shouting at my brother's bout his computer games..alas..gonna put all of that behind now..I'm going there on a mission..a mission of getting a degree for myself after struggling 12 years to get ahead of my studies in my school life..

School life was fun..the cheerful feeling of being surrounded by friends..the warm feeling of being closed to teachers..the confused feeling as a school prefect to caught others student as they violating the school rules..haha..I wouldn't forget that as long I shall live..sounded irony right? Fai's being emotional..==" (sarcasm?)

By the way..I'm still happy for all of my friends that will be continuing their studies..Omedeto~ (congratulation) hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment