Friday, July 8, 2011

tadaima..

ehhh..I'm home? haha..nope..still in Kampar, Perak..and yeah..I'm currently in Foundation leading to Biochemistry..hmmm..the foundation student..I meant all of us here have to take the three major science subject: Chemistry, Biology and Physics..yea..Physics..geez..I don't really understand Physics these days..it's involve even Mechanic subjects..haha..I felt sorry for Ms Wong..our Physics lecture..she's so nice..but somehow I felt that I let her down..man..anyhow..geez..I got tons of friends..and somehow they are all "leng lui"..haha..cute..hmm..they're helpful and cheerful..I even found some anime fan here!!! wahh..can share interest with them..luckily..hehe..if not I'll be bored to death..so we just finish our mid term test..geez..I just got in there for a week and there were tests already..wahh..kinda scared..dunno if I pass or nor..haiz..worrying now..even praying..huhu..so I encounter a new subject here..Critical Thinking..hehe..for me it's quite an interesting subject..help to improve your English a lot..seriously..

err..there were a lot of event going on in UTAR right now..there's Biology Week..PC Fair and even a ball are going to be held..haha..sound quite interesting rite..the Biology Week and PC Fair just ended on Thursday..wahh..a lot to see..they even open up a frog..haha..and there were even snake and tarantula (so big..look scary)..haiz..and unfortunately..I don't have a camera to collect those moment..wahh..kinda frustrated..need to buy one soon..hmm..

I bought a laptop..haha..I think the model is Presario CQ42..not really sure..ok..it's just a cheap one..RM1500 more or less..hehe..nevermind..I still can use it..

No comments:

Post a Comment