Saturday, June 4, 2011

err..Perak? again?

geez..going to Perak again..I think..==" this is the second time I'm going to Perak by bus this year..haiz..it's my mother's friend..Teacher Poh..she invited me to go to her daughter's university..and see whether I can enroll or not..that's really kind of her..I should really thanks her when I see her next time..^^ so now..have to start packing..again..alas..lazy..==" so the bus will be on tomorrow night..not exactly know what time..have to wait for her call..ahaha..and I'll be back on Tuesday or Wednesday..hmm..so no need to pack too much..>.< I'm glad..

anyway..my mum's going to KL tomorrow..and her bus will be at 7am or 8am tomorrow..haha..so my brother gonna have to stay home with my grandmother..have to cook rice..etc etc..^^ hope that he can handle it..huhu..

p/s: I got rejected again by the Matrikulasi..ahaha..geez..how many time do I have to suffer through disappointment..geez..this just making my day even worse than the others..ahahaha..man..gonna try to live with that..!!!

aza aza fighting!
Gambatte ne!!! =]
(fai's trying to be positive)

No comments:

Post a Comment