Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wrong

seriously?! Ugh..I got the wrong schedule...so the trip (can it be call a TRIP?!) to Perak will be on tomorrow's night..Teacher Poh already phoned my mum to confirmed..and I'll still be going..still need to pack then..and some certificates need to be photocopy..haiz..I don't want to put my hope too high..it might ended up with disappointments..again..haiz..

I prepare lunch and dinner today..did the laundry..ALONE..without any help..since my brother was asleep the whole day..geez..he's been playing DoTA like nuts..falling head over heels with the game..ahaha..==" I don't quite understand that game..the strategies or so whatever..=="


"If you can't pass the impossible, 
you'll never get through it"
haha..that's the word of wisdom from Inazuma Eleven..I wonder if I got those words right =="

No comments:

Post a Comment