Friday, June 3, 2011

Gardening

hehe..helped my mum and grandmather in the garden yesterday..going green! ^^ they decided to replant the plants in the garden..it had been years since the last time they change the soil..my mother said that the soil and the pot need to be change so that the plants can grow better..and the flower can bloom better..like changing to new clothes..haha..well I wished that I could take picture though..but..............geez...I really needed a new phone..!!! T_T anyway..I'll take some when I got a new phone..anyway..bout the soil..my mum bought it from the gardening shop..red-yellowish color..and got some from the garbage burning site at the back of our house..she said the soil from the burning place is suitable for the flowering plant..==" not sure why..nutritious? still..there were red ants attacks..haha..I destroyed their home..ok..not all but part of them were..==" sorry! they got me too..their bites..pain!! haiz..some people said that gardening help us to be calm..yeah..sort of..I think..==" I had fun..and tired so I slept well at night..haha

p/s: I found an interesting site..FanFiction.net..ahaha..fanfiction in English..and another one that I still like a lot..but it's in chinese though..Baidu.com..I read a lot of fanfiction before..because it's INTERESTING!!! and of also because I have leisure time..ahaha..nothing to do..^^ the authors are imaginative and creative..==" yea..quite imaginative.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment