Saturday, May 28, 2011

cloth..what?

ahaks..went to shops today..geez..and guess what I bought for myself..of course not using my money though..LOL

-water container
-T-shirts
-Chicken Floss Bread
-nail polish (experimental use)
-Cloth (dark purple)

the cloth..I'm going to start crafting..I think..if I'm not too occupied with my laziness..gonna sew a bag..I found some interesting DIY bags tutorials on DIY Bag Lover..=]

p/s: I saw Oprah Show yesterday on ntv7..it was about using phone while driving..yea..lots of people did that nowadays..can't do..everyone are living a hectic life these days..business talk in car..messaging..==" I'm really curious how they did that with a hand on the wheel and another one on their phone..texting..that single thought scared me..many accidents happened because of that..many lost their life and their loved one because of that..haiz..so here..I need to say this:

Don't use your phone while driving!
It's life threatening!

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment