Tuesday, May 31, 2011

missing..haha..

LOL..i think my blog is missing a 'fews' of my important days..hmmm..so here are some of it..or should I call fai's short life synopsis? haha..


-12th February 2011-
went to Karnival Jom Masuk U with my mom..met some friends..say hi to them..

-6th March 2011-
cut my hair till waist-length..regretted a little..T_T

-20th March 2011-
Karnival MARA..when with Afiqah by bus in Kota Bahru..had fun together..bought burger for lunch! 

-23th March 2011-
SPM result..got 3A+ 1A 5A- and a B for Physics..higher than my expectation..=="

-25th April 2011-
went to Perak for Petronas Educamp..got culture shock..known few friends from Kelantan..==

-3rd May 2011-
pass my driving test..yeah..! ^^

-9th May 2011-
form 6 registration..==" met the teachers..*run*


I thinks that's all of it..hmmm..by the way..I already finished my DIY bag!!! purplish bag..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment