Friday, May 27, 2011

Pretty boy vs gentleman..haha

Like in movies
Is your man a knight in shining armor?

haha..that phrase caught my eye when I was going through the the TV channels..it's from Bella talk show on ntv7..hmm the pretty boy part..hehe..the first thing that come to my mind is Japan and Korea artists..geez..seeing their fair and flawless skin make me ashame of myself a s a girl..haiz..but still..I'm a fan of their music and drama..haha

anyway..the holiday just started..but I'm already started feeling down somehow..hmmm..got homework..and homework..and other homework (I get that you got lots of homework) ..and of course homework..still..I'm trying to get other things done..haven't been drawing lately..need to start drawing again..before my skill got rusty again..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment