Sunday, June 12, 2011

"maybe I'm making a mistake here?! ==" should I take graphic design..which is what I want to do the most...or take biochemistry..which I also like but maybe will cause me long-term headache? LOL x.x"

err..okey..that's mine Facebook status today..ugh..my decision is being toyed and questioned again by my own self-conscious..damn it! How many time do I have to questioned my own decision? (9999 times perhaps?) LOL..that's me..I change my mind quite fast in everything that I have decided on my own..maybe I should just stick to my old choice and left the other one behind and try pursuing in another life time?! (how many life time do human have?) Geez..forgive me for babbling this nonsense..haha..funny..

the unpredictable Fai with her puny brain that doesn't stop questioning her own ability to survive in this catastrophic life on Earth! =="

No comments:

Post a Comment