Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lower 6..

I hate to say this but...I REALLY HATE SCHOOL these days..haiz..
form 6 isn't easy..as the teachers are making me suffer days by days throughtout their lectures..geez..
it became worst as they doesn't seem to have hopes in the students..
it's heart-breaking actually to have them deliver it in words..haiz..
they should at least keep it between them..not said it to our face..breaking our spirit..arrgh..
I'm not sure what else I should I hope for..a brighter future?
Haha..but it seems that God is juggling my fate..toying it..
To all my friends that had succeed to achieve what they hope for..I wish them lucks..^^
and please don't forget bout me..promise that we'll still be friend..forever..
The subjects in f6 that I'm taking: Pengajian Am, Biology, Math, Sains Sukan, and Ekonomi..
and YES..it's not pure science..and I'm thinking of taking Chemistry..ahaha..=="
by the way..the teachers seem wanted to chase me away..
okey..not chasing but they think that I should pursue pure science with that kind result of mine..
Geez..I don't really care though..nevermind..
anyways..I got tons of new FRIENDS..hehe..at least I have them to cheer me up..^^
I think I'm going to enroll in IPTS..I'm not too fond with form 6..
pressures..lazyness..these are my problems these days..=="



p/s: I really need a new phone..my SE broke down a few weeks ago..ahaha..==" seriously
and I lost a 'few' contact numbers..

No comments:

Post a Comment